Recruiting and retaining quality employees is an important consideration for most business owners. Often, a comprehensive and affordable employee benefits package is a valuable instrument in attracting and maintaining top employees. DES Business Solutions, San Antonio PEO, makes a comprehensive, cost-competitive benefits plan available to your employees. Each plan is flexible in design so that it can be tailored to fit any employee’s needs. While your employees participate in a quality benefits program, you are able to eliminate the accounting and compliance issues associated with the administration of a benefits plan. Everything is simpler with DES Business Solutions!
So what are the “benefits” of working with DES?
- Attract more of the best and the brightest with customizable retirement and insurance plans
- Decrease employee turnover
- Achieve higher employee satisfaction
- Gain access to better and more affordable benefits plans
- Eliminate the time, energy, paper, and headcount associated with employee benefit administration
*As an additional benefit of being a DES Business Solutions client, your employees will be covered by a $10,000 life insurance policy after you have been with us for three months.As an additional benefit of being a DES Business Solutions client, your employees will be covered by a $10,000 life insurance policy after you have been with us for three months.
A Few Common Aspects of Employee Benefits Packages:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time
- Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts
DES Employee Benefits Administration services can also help you reform your current employee benefits to meet the demands of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Our reform strategies include:
- Implementing a solid auditing process in place to support ACA requirements
- Assess whether you need additional resources in place to keep up with regulatory requirements
- Introduce an open-enrollment strategy to reduce your risk as an employer
- Lower the cost of educating your employees about their benefits
- Help keep your benefits costs in line with ACA
Advice and Support from Experienced Experts
- 23 years of experience in employee benefits administration in San Antonio
- Support from professionals with the training and experience to handle whatever service issue you throw at them
- Custom-designed solutions that can better deliver the employee benefits your company offers
- Knowledge of current health care reform legislative requirements
We are ready, are you?
It is time to rethink employee benefits administration, and it is time for you to get as much out your benefits plans as your employees do. If you’re ready to move your business forward, call DES Business Solutions today!