DES Business Solutions realizes the importance of risk management and loss control to a client company’s business. In an ever increasingly complex business environment, most company owners do not have the time, funds, training, or expertise to establish and effectively utilize a risk management loss control program.
Our professional employer organization risk managers have developed and successfully implemented a thorough risk management and loss control program that will effectively address a customer’s related concerns. Coupled with a client specific task management safety program, you will have a plan customized to meet your company’s safety and risk management needs.
Risk management is:
- Define areas of potential loss
- Develop a plan to better control or eliminate loss
- Implement the plan
- Continue to evaluate the plan’s effectiveness
Some Features of the Risk Management, Loss Control, and Task Management System
- Client specific safety/task management manual and program
- Assistance for each client in implementing the program
- Tracking injuries, losses, and performance
- Providing feedback to clients
- Developing and implementing an organized structure to identify proper and practical work methods using input from employees and management
- Provide assistance with OSHA regulatory compliance
- Provide end-of-year OSHA 300 information
- Regular job-site visits
- Quarterly client review
DES Business Solutions believes in responsible participation by all three parties: the PEO, the client, and the employee. It is a hand-in-hand approach to risk management and loss control. Responsible participation by everyone leads to a safer work environment and better loss control.